HOW DOES CONSIGNMENT WORK?
Consignment is a great alternative to estate sales or selling items on your own.
The consignor emails pictures of their items to NewLeafHF@gmail.com.
New Leaf Home Furnishings selects and prices items to be placed in showroom for 90 days. Items are priced and displayed to sell quickly for maximum profit.
The consignor receives 50% of sales price. If items do not sell, they are reduced 25% at 45 days.
Consignor checks are mailed the first week of every month.
The consignor must pick up unsold items within 10 days of contract expiration. Items not claimed by this date become New Leaf Home Furnishings' property and may be donated.
CONSIGNMENT BENEFITS FOR SELLERS
CONSIGNMENT BENEFITS FOR BUYERS
- Saves you time; no need for garage sales or posting online for sale
- It's easy; we put the time and efforts into selling your items and you receive a check
- It's secure; no strangers at your home
- Ensures highest price for your item using our 45 day discount system
- We advertise in multiple avenues
- It's green to recycle furniture
WHAT ITEMS ARE ACCEPTED ON CONSIGNMENT?
- You can find unique pieces that you won't find at a typical retail store
- Inventory changes daily
- Amazing deals
- Benefits community; locals are making money from furniture that you are buying
- It's green to reuse furniture
- We offer affordable new furniture if what you are looking for has not been consigned
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON CONSIGNMENT?
- Sofas, Chairs, Ottomans
- Coffee Tables, End Tables, Sofa Tables
- Dining Tables, Chairs, Benches, Hutches, Buffets, Barstools, Wine Racks
- Beds, Nightstands, Dressers
- Desks, Bookshelves, Office Chairs
- Floor and Table Lamps
- Professionally-Cleaned Rugs
- Accessories such as Clocks, Art, Mirrors, Vases, Candle Holders, etc
- Sporting Goods
- Garage Tools
- Musical Instruments
- Used Dishes / China